Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Not like you would do anything



Heres the story:

1. Keith missed out on breakfast, has a liquid breakfast in a juicebox instead.
2. Keith spills a bit of liquid breakfast on Matt's leg, wipes it on Dimitri's shirt.
3. Dimitri does the infamous 'Stand There and Do Nothing' attack.
4. I asked Dimitri why he used such a move on Matt, when he could have simple taken a step to the left to avoid getting liquid breakfast wiped on his shirt.
5. His reply was 'Not like you would have done anything!'.

Yeah. I sure couldn't. Well I could. As I said, a simple side-step to the left would suffice. 
I prefer to have my school shirts liquid breakfast-free.

Here I have included a picture of a fat man taking a side-step, and liquid breakfast, much like the stuff Keith was enjoying until he spilt it on Matt's leg.


No comments:

Post a Comment