Thursday, April 30, 2009

its not a f@#&ing millisecond!

Whats a hundreth of a second (1/100)? 
Like 90% of you all will say a millisecond. You're wrong and I hate you forever.

So whats a millisecond? A millionth of a second, right?

Wrong again. I hate you even more, you stupid idiot.

A millisecond is a thousandth of a second. Go ahead. Google it.
I remember back in year 7, this whole matter came into conversation. So then the teachers like, "Right. A millisecond is a millionth of a second". And then I was exploding inside but I was too nice to say anything. Nobody would believe me anyway. 

1/100 of a second is called a centisecond, surprisingly.

What made me post this is what happened in computers today. We were playing the best game an Apple Mac could ever run, Marble Blast. Jake had beaten my time by one centisecond. So he's like, "Brad! I've beaten your time by a millisecond!" so i'm like "Ahh.. It's not called a millisecond, Jake" so then he's like "Alright, a nanosecond then".

A nanosecond is one billionth of a second. Go Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment