Saturday, April 4, 2009

I'm back but i will be leaving again but then i will be back not too long after that

Have you read the title?

My internet connection was down since I had downloaded too many things. I assure you there was no piracy involved not even one bit.

When I go over the download limit Mr Optus slows down my connection to near dial-up speed. My computer won't even try to connect while my laptop is having a great time using the unbearably slow internet.

Anyway I am back but not for long, as the title suggests.
On Wednedsay I am leaving for a trip to an unknown land far away. To protect the citizens of this magical place I will not name the destination. (Its the Philippines) But I will be stopping off at Melbourne first so all our readers from Melbourne should head down to the domestic terminal at about 11:00pm on Wednesday to meet me. And from there I will take another flight, but for eight hours. So I will not be blogging to our millions of readers for at least a day or two.

From the secret destination I will find some way of getting an internet connection whether it be stealing free Wi-Fi from my hotel (Who wouldn't? It's like US$15 an hour) or visiting an internet cafe for approximately $1.50 and hour (it will most likely be the internet cafe).

Yes so goodbye to all our readers for one to two days. (In other words goodbye to dylan)

No comments:

Post a Comment